Spirulina & Chlorella



Spirulina & Chlorella |
Hello friends! I am glad to present you my personal art project Spirulina and Chlorella The main theme of the project is my experiences and transformations in healthy eating. I changed my diet quite dramatically. I gave up a lot and added some new things. The main metaphors that I used in this work are planning, time, consistency. In the process of creating and immersing myself in the project, I studied and chose the best form of presenting information, both in motion design and in the brightness and liveliness of presentation. From here the topic has become broader and it would be fair to add here motion design, fun and myself as an author who transforms daily, and as a result the work itself changes. Because the style of my work is to move in small segments, the work turned out to be a little fragmentary, but overall the project solves my request and my task. Just like a system habit, it was assembled without pause with minor alterations. The color scheme, which is atypical for me, Read more from this source.

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment